From Rodovid Engine
I tried to connect with cs.rodovid over C# and dotnetwikibot, but it not work (connect error). It's possible use dotnetwikibot? It's possible use dotnetwikibot with my account? --kloin 09:12, 7 February 2017 (EET)
- I never test it. Could you check the version of MediaWiki that bot supports? RD is powered by MW 1.9.3. --Baya 22:17, 8 February 2017 (EET)
- Thank you. I will try debug dotnetwikibot. Dotnetwikibot is not tested on Rodovid. Probably variable useApi controle access to older version wiki. I will try make it work. --kloin 08:49, 9 February 2017 (EET)
- There so many changes in MW code. I want to do it, but I think I'll have no time for this in nearest future ((( --Baya 17:24, 10 February 2017 (EET)
 The "yellow wall"
Please don't forget to answer to Kloin!
We were waiting for you : this is the first of our request. I guess solution is simple for you.
Help Popup behaviour has changed (I think since we are hosted by Amazon, not sure). Help Popups now appears "on mouseover" ! This is a complete disaster! I thought I was the only one crying with these popups, but no. We had several users complaining past weeks, in RD.FR. I tried to teach (in real life) Rodovid to a new user : these popups are a misery to peoples who are not fluent with computers.
Please do something! Yellow Help popups must appears "on mouseclick" and have a close box! Nowadays, new users are quickly facing a Yellow Wall of popups, and they can't close them! Because they open them by accident, and because these popups stay on screen even if user goes to an aother tab…
Was I Clear?
- It is an old behavior. I did not change it. But I will try to redevelop it on weekends. --Baya 22:19, 8 February 2017 (EET)
- It was not so hard )) DONE. --Baya 22:23, 11 February 2017 (EET) ("Blin" is a childish word for "blyad" == "fuck") ;)
In the list of users, the order of the cyrillic letters seems to be unusual :
К П О Ё А Н Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ь Э Ю Я М И Ж З Б В Г Д Є І Е Л Й
There is a similar situation in the list of countries. Dn Gov (d) 00:00, 13 February 2017 (EET)
- Do you have any idea of when the order was changed? --Baya 20:47, 18 February 2017 (EET)
- It's a pity --Baya 00:00, 19 February 2017 (EET)
Bonjour, Baya. Le 27 janvier j'ai bloqué l'utilisateur Brachid après l'avoir prévenu et qui entrait des fiches sans aucune date ni lieu et évidemment sans source et ce sur de nombreuses générations. Le 12 février l'utilisateur Inestj (avec la même adresse IP) a frénétiquement créé des fiches sur de nombreuses générations sans date ni lieu et toujours sans source. Je l'ai donc bloqué. Nous lui avons proposé (elle est tunisienne) d'utiliser Rd.Ar, ou les règles de saisie sont à ce jour inexistantes. --alain 19:55, 18 February 2017 (EET)
thank you. --Baya 20:48, 18 February 2017 (EET)
- maybe it will be better to give him possibility to finish his work? --Baya 21 février 2017 à 00:12 (EET)
- Just do it!--alain 09:34, 21 February 2017 (EET)
- I apply simply the rules that we settled. With a lot of moderation!--alain 13:36, 22 February 2017 (EET)
- Dear Sir, I do not see good reasons to have a change of mind. Sorry.--alain 20:35, 22 February 2017 (EET)
Someone has sent us a message, asking the deletion of 4 records created about him and his family : id:Orang:236907, id:Orang:237998, id:Orang:238034, id:Orang:238035. Dn Gov (d) 00:00, 20 February 2017 (EET)
- You have removed information about, thank you. If it is enough - ok. --Baya 00:59, 20 February 2017 (EET)
- I thought it would be enough, but in another message that person insisted for a complete deletion. And I don't have admin rights for Rodovid ID… Dn Gov (d) 01:30, 20 February 2017 (EET)
- Also I don't have access to the function "Special:CheckUser" that THLA used (neither on Rodovid FR nor on Rodovid BR). Can you change it? Thanks a lot. Dn Gov (d) 22:00, 20 February 2017 (EET)
- both done --Baya 00:06, 21 February 2017 (EET)