Add your language
From Rodovid Engine
 How to
Rodovid.org is based on MediaWiki engine and supports all Mediawiki functionalities. MediaWiki engine includes a SpecialPage - Allmessages. Everybody can see and discuss it, but only a sysop can change.
MediaWiki engine contains as many collections of system messages as many languages are supported by the engine. But these collections are default language system messages collections. Rodovid requires additional messages - all of them have names with prefix Rd_ and gedcom_. If you want to add a language to be used in Rodovid, you should translate it and put this new translation in the category Languages and make a link to your work on this page below in the section Requested languages.
Presented at Front Gate
 Initial versions
 until no main page & sysops
- Svenska (Swedish) - fr:User:OldLion
- Arabic - (Arabic), - Sadamadad (Stephvvv)
- Brezhoneg (Breton) - engine:User:Dn Gov - fully translated
 Translated (all Rd messages translated, no domain )
 Requested languages (until all Rd messages not translated, no domain)
- Ελληνικά (Greek) - en:User:Kimon - not fully translated yet
- հայերեն (Armenian) - User:Pandukht - not fully translated yet
- Latina (Latin) - es:User:R0MAN0 - starting translation
- Latviešu (Latvian) - User:Dark Eagle - starting translation
- Татарча (Tatar) - en:User:Kemal - starting translation
- Türkçe (Turkish) - not translated yet
- Қазақша (Kazakh) - not translated yet
 Dear sysops
Please set appropriate values of status of your localisations....
All sysops in all localisations are automatically granted sysop rights at Rodovid Engine.